Our Sell or Die podcast was a huge success in 2017 with some incredible guests throughout the year.
Here’s a list of our top 11 most-listened-to episodes that are full of ideas by sales gurus from across the world, sharing their knowledge to help you make more sales.
- Jeb Blount – Talks about picking up the phone and his new book, Sales EQ.
- Noah Kagan – Tells us how to build a multi-million dollar business.
- Sally Hogshead – Discusses how to be fascinating and what becoming fascinating can do to help you build reputation and wealth.
- Tony J. Hughes – Offers his tips on building and maintaining a healthy sales pipeline.
- Jay Biss – Tells us the easiest path to becoming a Trusted Advisor.
- Erin Gargan – Answers the question: Are tradeshows even worth the hassle and expense anymore?
- Doug Sandler – Breaks down the simple science of getting your podcast started.
- Shawn Doyle – Talks about how to stay motivated even through the tough times.
- Tami Schlichter – Discusses workplace culture and the workplace of the future.
- Alex Hollywood – Shares her best tips on email marketing, how to get your emails opened and returned, and converting customers to buyers.
- Glenn Mattson – Shares his strategies on how to be a great Sales Manager.
Subscribe to Sell or Die on your favorite app below and tune in to new episodes weekly.
To your success,
Jeffrey & Jennifer
A special Thank You to our sponsors from 2017: Strassburger Steaks, Owler, Death Wish Coffee and Selling Power.
If you’d like to become a sponsor, email our producer, Doug Branson, for details.
Follow Jeffrey on Twitter and Instagram
Follow Jennifer on Twitter and Instagram